Flaxen Conway conducts research, education and engagement about how changes in natural resource policy and management effect industries, workforces, agencies, communities, groups and families that directly depend on them. She specializes in helping individuals and groups adapt to change through cooperative learning, accessing resources, building coalitions and planning strategies that meet the needs of all interests.
- Communities coping with change and transition
- Personal and group leadership education
- Cooperative learning and research
- Community economic development
- Human dimensions of marine renewable energy, marine EBM, and spatial planning
See also Flaxen Conway, Oregon Sea Grant