Take it easy out there!
December 26, 2016 is the deadline to submit Staff Fee Privileges Approval Forms for family members attending other Oregon Public Universities during Winter Term 2017. The Staff Fee Privileges Approval Form, instructions, and information can be found at: http://hr.oregonstate.edu/benefits/current-employees/tuition-reduction-staff-fee-privileges. Completed forms should be returned to: Forestry, Oceanic, & Atmospheric Business Center (FOBC) Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org, 108 CEOAS Admin. If you miss the deadline, please contact the FOBC HR team at email@example.com for appeal process information and instructions.
Water Research Symposium
March 6th and 7th, 2017
Hosted by the Oregon State University Hydrophiles
The Water Research Symposium is a FREE two-day conference that provides opportunities for students to:
● Present proposed, ongoing, or completed research in both Poster and Oral Sessions
● Participate in workshop sessions led by acclaimed faculty and practicing professionals
● Engage with water resources professionals in mentoring sessions
● Mingle during a networking reception with peers and local professionals
● Viewing of the documentary Bear Witness followed by small group discussions in world café style
The 2017 theme for the symposium is “Unity Through Water.” All are welcome to submit abstracts and attend the conference.
Abstract Submissions Due By January 15th
**Travel Grants and student-hosted housing available**
April, 2015: Oceanus Marine Tech, Johna Winters leads overboarding of the first OOI large surface buoy deployment - CE02SHSM - Coastal Endurance 02 (site) Shelf Surface Mooring in 80m depth off Newport OR.