Position(s) currently open at the College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences:
- Datapresence Systems Engineer – to lead the design and implementation of the Regional Class Research Vessel's permanent and portable scientific data systems, as well as post-delivery regional outfitting.
- Research Associate (Post Doc) – to work with Principal Investigator (PI) and CEOAS scientists on problems in Ocean Mixing.
- Assistant or Associate Professor, Radiative Transfer / Remote Sensing – to develop and maintain a vigorous, externally funded research program in remote sensing and/or modeling of processes directly linked to the Earth's radiative energy budget.
- Assistant Professor, Geospatial Intelligence and Planning Leader – to teach and conduct research on geospatial intelligence approaches to biophysical, ecological and marine system science.
- Assistant Professor, Geospatial Analytics, Climate Change Adaptation, and Coastal Processes – to unite expertise in geospatial analysis, physical aspects of climate systems, and a specialization in social science approaches to adaptation, vulnerability, and planning for climate change and coastal processes.
Last updated 3/11/2015