Position(s) currently open at the College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences:
- Assistant Professor, Earth Systems History – to conduct research and teach in the area of sedimentary geology.
- Information Technology Systems Specialist – to conduct research on new and emerging technologies and to manage computer classrooms and auxiliary laboratories.
- Earned Value Management Coordinator – to provide Earned Value Management, Project Scheduling, and database support to a portfolio of major research programs, projects and initiatives at Oregon State University (OSU).
- Research Associate (PostDoc) – to analyze the output from ocean circulation and biogeochemical models of the California Current in order to investigate the spatial and temporal patterns of, and causative mechanisms for, low-oxygen regions off the United States' (U.S.) west coast.
- Faculty Research Assistant – to serve as a member of the Marine Technician group primarily supporting the research portion of the University mission, performing sponsored research on the Research Vessel (R/V) WECOMA (the College of Earth, Ocean, and Atmospheric Sciences' (CEOAS) 185-foot Research Vessel (R/V) and the United States (US) Coast Guard Arctic Vessels (USCGC Healy, USCGC Polar Star), and conducting research on shore and at sea.
Last updated 8/18/2014